Yespanya.com is an online advertising portal which gives clients the opportunity to advertise and market their properties, businesses goods and services to a wide customer base.
- Agreement - All usage of the website yespanya.com are subject to and governed by the terms and conditions as laid out in this policy. All users of the site agree by their use of the site, to abide by these terms and conditions. In the event that any user does not agree with these terms and conditions they are urged to desist from using the website. Any queries concerning these terms and conditions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ownership and Accuracy - None of the adverts shown on Yespanya.com are owned by or attributable to, Yespanya.com. Businesses, owners and agents are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to Yespanya.com. Yespanya.com is not responsible for any of the details or other information provided by the advertisers on the website. Whilst customers may contact Yespanya.com in the first instance regarding an advert any subsequent dealings or transactions that take place between businesses, customers, owners and agents are in no way linked to, or the responsibility of, Yespanya.com.
Businesses, owners and agents are responsible for the content of their own advertisements and Yespanya.com in no way accept any liability for inaccuracies or errors made in any of the advertisements. All information supplied to Yespanya.com must be accurate and truthful. All users must ensure that their personal contact information is kept up to date and that any changes are notified on their account. All advertisers must ensure that they have the legal right to advertise the property, business, service or other items prior to entering the details with email@example.com.
If there is any dispute about the legality of ownership the the advertisement will be removed from the website.
- Legal Rights - All clients, customers, owners and agents are urged to acquaint themselves fully with the appropriate legislation in Spain that pertains to the sale and rental of properties and to the advertising of their services. All clients, customers, owners and agents enter into any negotiations and transactions with advertisers entirely at their own risk. THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THIS SITE DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- Amendments - Yespanya.com may, for various reasons, update or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. All users are encouraged to ensure that they have full and current knowledge of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept any update or amendments to these terms and conditions you should cease from using the site.
- Registration – If you wish to register as a user with Yespanya.com you must ensure that all information provided by you is accurate and correct. You must inform Yespanya.com of any changes to your registration information.
- Security – Upon registration with Yespanya.com you will be asked to provide a password. This password is confidential to you and must not be disclosed to any third party. You will be responsible for any activity on the website that occur whilst the user of that password is logged into the website. If you have any doubts about the security or usage of your password you should immediately change your password using the facility that is available on the website. Any such suspicions should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to do so may result in the suspension of your account.
- Limitation of Liability – Yespanya.com will not be liable for any losses incurred as a result of inaccurate information, transaction failures, suspension of accounts, withdrawal of advertisements or other activity.
- Intellectual Property – The content of this website is protected by intellectual property law. No information, pictures, texts, links, banners or other material should be used without the specific permission of the owner of that material. Whilst it is accepted that users can download, print, copy or otherwise use any information from this site to assist in their property search, no such information may be used, copied, distributed, modified or reproduced for any commercial purpose.
- Limitations of Use – This site may not be used for the dissemination, storage, transmission or posting of any unlawful, malicious, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, libellous, obscene or objectionable material. All activity on the site will be monitored by Yespanya.com staff and any such usage will result in the immediate termination of a persons account and, if appropriate, the reporting of such activities to the relevant authority.
- Availability of Site – Whilst Yespanya.com will, at all times, seek to provide a consistent and constant service to clients, customers, owners and agents it cannot be guaranteed that problems will not arise. All users accept that there may be interruptions to the service due to technical updating, repairs, maintenance or other factors that are necessary to the continuance of the website. Yespanya.com will endeavour to ensure that such interruptions are kept to a minimum. Yespanya.com should be informed of any technical problems experienced by a user immediately email@example.com
- Suspension of Accounts – Yespanya.com reserve the right to suspend or close a users account without notice and without provide a reason for doing so. It is stressed that any such action will only be taken if Yespanya.com consider that it warranted and that there is a clear violation of the terms and conditions.
- Cancellation of Account by User – All users have the right to cancel and close their account with Yespanya.com. Any such requests for account cancellation should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for the request.
- Links – Whilst Yespanya.com endeavour to ensure that all links posted on the site are functioning, no liability can be accepted by Yespanya.com for any links that are broken, do not function or miss-direct users. Yespanya.com is not responsible for the content of any linked websites or promotional material that may be contained on these websites.
- International Law – All users should ensure that their usage of the website complies with the laws and regulations that govern their own jurisdiction and that at all times they act in accordance with those laws and regulations.
- Guarantees – Yespanya.com offer no guarantees whatsoever regarding any adverts, information supplied by a third party or links displayed through Yespanya.com. All adverts are displayed through Yespanya.com on the strict understanding that no such guarantee exists.
Estate Agent Agreements – Agents may sign up to the Yespanya.com under the following conditions,
- The agent is allowed to upload an unlimited number of properties but must ensure that they are of sufficient quality to ensure the continuing integrity of the website.
- Yespanya.com do not guarantee to sell properties, Yespanya.com will increase the online exposure of the uploaded properties on the internet.
- This agreement only applies to one agency office location. If an agent has more than one office location each office should register separately and will be subject of separate billing by Yespanya.com
- Yespanya.com undertakes to ensure that the website appears on page one of Google on a weekly basis.
- Agents will be billed 15 Euros per month in advance, this figure is subject to the discretion of Yespanya, unless another agreement such as a commission split agreement has been entered into by both parties.
- All agreements are subject to the receipt of cleared funds. Non or late payment of agreed fees may result in the suspension or termination of an agents account.
- Republishing of Information – By displaying your advert through Yespanya.com, either as an business, individual, owner or an agent, you give permission for Yespanya.com to re-publish your advertisement through any media channel that may be deemed appropriate. Such re-publishing will be at no charge to you unless otherwise agreed beforehand.
- Removal of advertisements – Advertisers are responsible for maintaining the currency of their adverts. Advertisers are responsible for the removal of advertisements that are no longer current. Yespanya.com will regularly monitor all advertisements to ensure their current status. Yespanya.com may remove advertisements without notification if they are deemed to be out of date or not current.
- Due Diligence – All advertisers and users of Yespanya.com are advised to conduct all reasonable due diligence steps when dealing with adverts displayed through Yespanya.com. Any dealings between parties relating to adverts through Yespanya.com are not the responsibility of Yespanya.com. All parties concerned are advised to take all reasonable care when conducting any negotiations. Each party is responsible for their own actions and should ensure that they at all times act honestly, truthfully and with integrity.
- Customer Client Responsibilities – all customers or clients who use the www.yespanya.com website to contact advertisers should do so in a polite and respectful manner. Any customer found to be abusing the system will be blacklisted. All customers agree that www.yespanya.com have the right to pass their contact details to other advertisers, aside from the one that they are directly contacting, who may have similar services, property or goods in the geographic area that the customer has expressed an interest in. Customers are assured that their details will only be passed to advertisers who are deemed relevant and appropriate to the customers expressed needs and interests.
- Vouchers/Offers – Yespanya has no responsibility for any vouchers or offers issued through www.yespanya.com. All offers are made by the advertisers without any consultation with Yespanya and as such are the sole responsibility of that advertiser. Any vouchers issued through Yespanya are solely the responsibility of the advertiser. All advertisers must ensure that the vouchers that they issue are accurate, truthful and up to date, the advertiser undertakes to honour all vouchers and offers made through Yespanya subject to the term of that voucher. Yespanya is solely a printing and facilitation service that allows potential customers to access offers and vouchers that advertisers may wish to display.
- Sales or Rentals by Private Individuals – Individuals who wish to make private sales or rentals of houses or other articles through www.yespanya.com must register with the website under the appropriate heading. Such sales or rentals must not be of an ongoing commercial nature, part of any business activity or sole trader activity and must be purely private endeavours. Any person wishing to register as a seller or renter as a private individual must complete the registration details accurately and honestly in line with the terms set out previously in this document. A property being sold or rented by a private individual will not be displayed for sale on the website until such time as the appropriate payment has been made and cleared by Yespanya.com. Once payment has been cleared the property will be displayed on the website until such time as it is sold or the owner chooses to remove it in the case of a sale or for a calender year in the case of a rental. A fee is payable for each property that is displayed for sale or rent. Once the property is registered with www.yespanya.com certain property fields cannot be altered or changed. These fields are the address of the property, the images and the features of the property.
- Payment – www.yespanya.com will charge the agents, businesses, sellers and other users a set fee for the services provided by www.yespanya.com. This fee will be decided by Yespanya and maybe subject to review. Changes to the fee structure can be made by Yespanya with appropriate notice being given to agents, businesses, sellers and other users. The appropriate fee structure is set out on the website www.yespanya.com. Certain fees maybe subject to a recurring billing element. By registering with www.yespanya.com the user accepts, if appropriate, that a recurring payment system may be operated for their particular fee structure. Upon completion of the registration process initial billing maybe required. Recurring billing will start on the original sign up date in all future months. The recurring billing will continue until such time as the user notifies Yespanya that they wish to cancel their account and they will not be re-billed after the end of that current period.
- Methods of Payment – Methods of payment for all agents, businesses, sellers and other users will be displayed on the www.yespanya.com website.